erikminman on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My project might be a little easier than expected.

So, long story short, I have been in search of a way to carry a bicycle on my motorcycle for over 2 years. I could just take the wheels off and strap them and the frame to the rear, but I wanted to hard mount it to protect both the bike and motorcycle. Then I came across this website http://2x2cycles.com/.
This looks like a fairy easy way to go. I little more monry than I wanted to spend, especially with the amount of metal that is being used, but the end to a headache. I sent the owner/founder an email about modifying the rack for what I wanted to do with it and am waiting to hear back from him. The best part is that he seems to be located in Raleigh!! I would like to arange a meeting with this guy and see if we can make it work. I will keep you updated on what transpires.

No comments:

Post a Comment